Some Day I Want to...

Calling all followers/viewers of this blog. I am going to temporarily switch my privacy settings on my comments so that anyone can comment because I have a project for us! So, for the next 3-5 days (or so) ANYONE can comment, leaving their "Some Day I Want to..." profiles. I'll do the same...

Goals:

I want my life to reflect a girl who loves God, loves living, and loves adventure. I want people to remember me as creative, beautiful, and confident. I want people to see that I'm growing and how I'm pouring into other's lives. I want all of these goals to reflect the Will of my loving Savior.

Dreams:

Some day I want to...

1. Graduate College and grad school (if I go to grad school).

2. Live in a house with a white picket fence.

3. Get a Puli (that's a dog) named Otto, enter a dog agility competition, and get a medal.

4. Make a difference in someone's life

5. Have or adopt at least 3 kids

6. Use cloth diapers for my kids

7. Read through the entire Bible

8. Write a children's book, a novel, and a Christian life book

9. Compose a song

10. Teach a pre-school gymnastics class.

11. Start my own business that helps mothers burn off baby fat, provide children with safe care while their mothers are working out, assist expectant mother's in discovering the perfect baby name for their bundle of joy, and sell a cloth diaper that I will invent called Arby Gail's diapers.

12. Go on a real date

13. Raise a seeing eye dog

14. Read the book "Hope for the Flowers" to my kids

15. Get out of the United States for a mission's trip

16. Learn to play the guitar

17. Reunite with all my college friends after "all these years."

18. Marry a man who's like my father

19. Love my husband like my mom loves my dad

20. Have a life unique from that of my parents :)

21. Learn to have joy, despite what my reflection may reveal

22. Write a Bible study and go on tour to share it with others

23. See the Northern Lights again

24. Ride a dolphin

25. Look back on my life and say "You, oh Lord, were my strength and my comfort. Thanks for Your blessings and Your presence."


Conclusions:

I hope that some of these dreams help you paint a better picture of the girl I am. I also hope that you laugh out loud, smile in delight, and ponder at some of my peculiar quirks! Now it's your turn... It may be challenging to think of 25, or challenging to keep it under one hundred; But you don't have to stay inside a boundary, you can share whatever you like as long as it's true. :)

Have at it!

Comments

  1. Someday I'd like to eat all the Blue Bell ice cream I want and not gain weight . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I'd like that too (but for myself). I'm not sure either of us will ever realize that dream in reality so we'll have to keep it for fantasy. I think I will pick chocolate for tonight's buffet. I'll try to dream about you too and we can experience the flavor together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't this kind of like your "bucket" list?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts