The Positive Side

1. I have some awesome friends who really care about me.

2. I'm relatively active and healthy.

3. I love my family and wouldn't trade them for the world.

4. I have the ability to dream elaborately.

5. I can write and communicate well.

6. I'm smart enough and have resources enough to be able to come to college.

7. I have a deep love of music and art.

8. I can live a rich fantasy life (I guess that's a positive)

9. I get to go home for spring break.

10. I am involved in a great, small group Bible study.

11. My God loves me, knows it all, and cares.

12. I'm cultivating my relationship with God through daily morning devotional time.

13. I have the gifts of influence and leadership.

14. I am usually a fast learner.

15. I have a lot of options to explore for my future.

16. I have an awesome work study job at the library.

17. My supervisor at work is so encouraging and even bakes me bread every week and always asks me how I'm doing.

18. I never have to go hungry.

19. I am part of a unique community and live in an era that upholds women's rights and their value as persons.

20. I am young and in the prime of my life.

21. I have an amazing roommate who is always willing to listen to me.

22. I can always get a hug if I need it.

23. I have a poodle who let's me be myself and accepts me the way I am.

24. Spring break is coming and I'll get a much needed breather.

25. I made it to twenty five good things!

Comments

Popular Posts