Mobile blog

Today marks the first time I try to use mobile blogging. If this works, I will have typed and sent this from my iPhone, which is an accomplishment in and of itself. Not to mention how it enables me to update on-the-go with pictures or whatever, wherever. Today in Counseling Theory we watched several segments of the movie "Patch Adams" which is about a radical philanthropist discovering his passion for helping people. Some of his techniques are crazy, but his whole goal is to reach people, which he never fails to do.

In my interactions, I'm not sure radical methods are necessary in initiating contact with others, but if I could just expand the parameters of "average" I could put more smiles on the faces of onlookers and more laughter in the hearts of the forlorn. I'm gonna make someone's day a little brighter today, and hopefully improve my own on the way.

How can you catch someone off-guard with kindness today?

Comments

Popular Posts