Break Every Chain




“And God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power." 
-Acts 2:24

 Easter, in this present day and age, has lost much of it's vibrancy; but you wouldn't know that by walking into the local grocery store. The eggs, the pastels, the costumes, the candy fool us into thinking we are celebrating a holiday. It is not a holiday that demands our celebration; it is an event securing our liberation. 

I often think of Easter and remember that today marks the remembrance of Christ rising from the dead. A pretty amazing thing in itself. However, I don't often remember that today is also the day death died. Death has no victory, no sting, no power. That is proven when life was put to death.... and death couldn't keep Him dead! 

I don't know if I'm babbling, but I know I'm excited. I'm also running low on time. 

He is risen!

Have a great Easter sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts