Winter Wondering Land

Well, here I was about to write an inspiring blog post about Winter and change and how hope thrives on the cold weather (actually, she prefers Spring but who's to argue?). However, I realize I only have 10 minutes left on-shift at the Library. It's my last library shift, ever, did I mention that? Well, I mentioned change and that's change, who's to argue? 

Anyway, lots of other things are changing too. I'm moving to Indiana in 3 weeks; that counts as change right? Yes, it does; don't argue. 


I hope you have a wonderful monday, I'm definitely wondering about a few things myself. Enjoy Christmas like you mean it (but not the Grinch kind of mean). 


With Comfort and Joy,

Rachel 

Comments

  1. Rachel I am SO GLAD I found this blog!! I love it!! May I become a new follower??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I don't mind. In fact, I am honored that my blog could become part of somebody's routine. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts