Welcome

It's been a great day so far at Bryan College. I've been able to use my nook (no, it's a crevice, not an electronic reader, actually) for devotions this morning, draw a cat for fine arts class, and get all dressed up to run only to go over the syllabus in jogging. Nonetheless, I am excited about the opportunities of today, especially for chorale this afternoon!

I'm going to try to keep updating my blog regularly, but all I can say is it's not first on my priority list. Well, I guess writing and telling stories is a good way to preserve the memories I'll make this semester, so blogging is worthwhile, right?

Hope when you read this you're able to look at your own day and see the opportunities that are opening for you as you simply walk from here to there.

Comments

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to following your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts