Ready, Set, Gone

Clearly, life has demanded far more of my time and energy than this blog. Unfortunately, it's the things that are best for us that we manage to lose sight of and sacrifice first. The very nature of a "priority" demands that it be intentional. It's not natural to maintain the first things as the first things. Rather, the very things that are least important in life manage to claim the majority of it (i.e., Facebook and television). Anyway, this is a formal update, and an informal rant (as nearly all my posts are… which you know if you've been reading for any amount of time!).

First update: I'm in North Carolina now! I'm starting grad school on Aug 17th. I'm studying to be a professional counselor. No, I cannot solve all of your problems… or all of mine. I'm living with my family here in Greensboro.

Second update: I got a job! My first day is Aug. 3rd. I'm working as a therapeutic assistant at a residential treatment center for eating disorders. I'm working part time. I have a long commute.

Third update: I just turned 24.

Fourth update: my favorite color is still blue.

Fifth update: now I'm just making things up to make this post longer.


Comments

Popular Posts